Wednesday 19 March 2008

HEROES ADRIFT

Heroes Adrift (Hero Series, #3) Heroes Adrift by Moira J. Moore

Rating: 2 out of 5 cherries


My Review: wild goose chase (wgc) story... I liked the previous books and that was the only reason I bought this one. There is wry humour in the telling of the story that is why this book did not get a one star rating with me. However the story is nothing but a WGC which is why it did not rate a five star at all. I like a book with a bit more substance than a story about a WGC adventure. This book has a feel like the entire book is a middle chapter of a bigger book. Whereas I like a beginning and an end. I do not think I would be buying anymore of MJ Moore's offerings. If ever I would be reading anything written by her again, I would most likely borrow it from the library than waste my money buying it. Cherry

Note: Click on the book cover image to go to GoodReads for more info about the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to high volume of spam I have to utilize comment moderation. Please bear with me. Thank you!