About Cherry Mischievous » Contact »

Tuesday 24 November 2009

RYU INTERVIEW & CONTEST

Let me introduce Ryu, he is a "tall dark and handsome" character in the world of Tempest Rising, book one of the selkie series, by Nicole Peeler. Please help me welcome Ryu to Cherry Mischievous!!!!

First of all... please tell us a little more about yourself.
My name is Ryu, pronounced like kanga-roo. It's a family name. And I like lots of things . . . nice cars, nice clothes, nice women . . . *winks at Cherry*

*Cherry blushes* Right.... now..... *clears throat* Are you into reading books? If so, what is your reading list?
I do read, and quite a bit. My favorite books are Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment, Machiavelli's The Prince, and Lady Murasaki's The Tale of Genji. *arches an eyebrow at Cherry*

Wow, that sounds impressive, even though I have no clue as to what those books are. Still sound impressive. So, who are some of your favourite authors?
I like to read those great men of history who know how to treat a lady . . .*sips from his Tom Collins . . . at Cherry*

Whew *Cherry fans self*, is it hot in here or what? Anyway, please tell us, what is your strangest habit?
I stay up late at night thinking of how best to pleasure women . . . it's a little ridiculous. I mean, how many orgasms can you give a single female? Anything more than five and they start to dehydrate. *sucks on then eats the cherry from his Tom Collins*

Where was I? Ah, yes... if you could have one superpower, what would it be? What kind of power would you choose?
I'd vibrate. *ties up the cherry stem with his tongue and shows it to Cherry*

Vibb-rate, right.. *Cherry stutters* If, if, you were to fall in love who would be your ideal mate?
Um . . . there is somebody. But I'm not sure she feels the same . . . Next question.

What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
Waxing. It gets rather . . . involved. When you're a man. Next!

If you suddenly come to have $1M, what would you do?
Hmm . . . I've always wanted one of those circular beds that spin. And to help feed the children, of course. Thanks for your interest, my dear. *kisses Cherry's palm*

Thank you for being with us today, Ryu! It has been an absolute pleasure!!

*Ryu bows with that sinful smile of his and exits the studio*
Above picture of Ryu is only a fan's rendition (or something like that) and is taken from the internet.

My very first foray into the interviewing territory and I get all flustered!! *groan*
CONTEST CLOSED
Want to read more about Ryu? Curious? Try your chance for a free copy of Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler.
WARNING: Curiosity killed the cat!
How to enter:
You can win this book by registering here: (to view form as webpage, click here.)


To gain extra chances of winning:
+1 entry credit - re-post this interview contest in your blog as an entry and/or on the sidebar, your website, or anyplace in the web where you are allowed (legally and morally), and tell me the url in a comment here, one entry credit for every post made. Remember you must first register before trying to gain extra entry credits.

Open to international readers. You have to be a follower to enter the contest. This contest is for 18s only. If this contest is not in concordance to your local legislations, then it is up to you to abide by your rules. Will mail to any valid address in the world as long as the postman can get to you. No hand deliveries folks! Contest ends on December 18, 2009. Please see the Disclaimer page for further info regarding this blog. Good luck ppl!

About Tempest Rising:

In the tiny village of Rockabill, Maine, Jane True—26-year-old bookstore clerk and secret night swimmer—has no idea that her absent mother’s legacy is entry into a world populated by the origins of human myths and legends. It is a world where nothing can be taken for granted: vampires are not quite what we think; dogs sometimes surprise us; and whatever you do, never—ever—rub the genie’s lamp. For Jane, everything kicks off when she comes across a murder victim during her nightly clandestine swim in the freezing winter ocean. This grisly discovery leads to the revelation of why she has such freakish abilities in the water: her mother was a Selkie and Jane is only half human. With this knowledge, Jane soon finds herself mingling with supernatural creatures alternately terrifying, beautiful, and deadly—all adjectives that quite handily describe her new friend Ryu. When Ryu is sent to Rockabill to investigate the murder, he and Jane fall hard for each other even as they plummet into a world of intrigue threatening to engulf both supernatural and human societies. For someone is killing half-humans like Jane. The question is, are the murders the work of one rogue individual or part of a greater plot to purge the world of Halflings.

Source: Info in the About Tempest Rising was taken from the author's website at http://www.nicolepeeler.com/the-jane-true-series/tempest-rising on 02/11/09.

Want To Stalk Nicole?

website: http://www.nicolepeeler.com/

twitter: @NicolePeeler

CherryMischievous

20 comments:

fredamans said...

Hello Cherry and Ryu!!

I rather enjoy your fake image!! ;-)

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

OMG, Cherry... I am loving your place honey!!! I will be back when I get home this afternoon to scope it all out!!!
In the meantime, have a great day!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Fun contest! You go girl!

Happy thanksgiving :)

Jo said...

WARNING: Curiosity killed the cat!
But...
Satisfaction brought it back!

Such warnings don't scare me. ;p

I'm a new follower, but looking forward to reading more of your blog. =)

donnas said...

Great interview!

I also linked it here: http://donnasbloghome.blogspot.com/2009/11/contests-found-this-week_23.html and on the sidebar.

estereta said...

Very fun interview!
I hope I win so I can read more about Ryu!

INCiDeNT (Kayleigh) said...

*Woops.* Loved the interview!

Will definitely be promoting this contest & will get back to you with my link & extra entry after registering.

Monica Corwin said...

Loved the interview. Posted back to my blog. I love how different countries have different book covers...some of yours are much prettier than ours though.

Monica
BBB

alanajoli said...

Don't worry, Cherry -- I think he has that effect on everyone! :)

Trollololol said...

How can I not be curious after an interview like that!?!?
:P

Ahh I love competitions, especially international ones. They're a great way to find some awesome blogs, oh and there's that chance of winning a book!

So anyway, I linked this comp in my sidebar (under international competitions). Reversing The Monotony

~Aye.Me?

Aik said...

Hi!

I blogged here:
http://aik-friendsnfamily.blogspot.com/2009/08/list-of-worldwide-giveaways.html

aikychien at yahoo dot com

INCiDeNT (Kayleigh) said...

Right. I'm back. I linked this contest to my sidebar: http://heavenhelldomain21.blogspot.com/

Sena said...

Awesome! I registered and blogged: http://senalovescandy.blogspot.com/2009/12/cherry-mischievous.html

sena.sagani [at] gmail [dot] com

Cherry said...

**CONTEST CLOSED**

women marriage said...

By learning your partners sweet spots you can turn her up and down with all that you learned. Being comfortable with each other is half the batter after that learning what your partner is all about will be a piece of cake.

Anonymous said...

During intercourse and foreplay for women , one should kiss every part of his partners body and not be restricted to the mouth.

foreplay music said...

Many have found that undressing increases the eroticism, it intensifies the feelings and heightens the senses.

finger techniques said...

All of this can be achieved through foreplay, which will also help your lady friend feel desired by you; if you simply want to jump her bones, she'll feel like a tool or a machine designed to get you off.

female orgasms said...

During foreplay, the power of suggestion (especially with some dirty talk) can be as great as the sex itself for many women.

Anonymous said...

Foreplay doesn't need to be restricted to the bedroom or inside four walls. If you and your girlfriend don't start crying at the thought of public displays of affection (PDA), try doing some fun things out in the open like clitoral stimulation

Post a Comment

Due to high volume of spam I have to utilize comment moderation. Please bear with me. Thank you!

 
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog